HIRINIG: E-Marketing Manager
Hours of Work: 40 Hours Per Week
Benefits: Eligible for discretionary bonuses and/or increases in salary.
Salary: Starting at $92-120k
The Digital Marketing Director will be in charge of the overall management of all digital marketing
efforts throughout the company. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Social media campaigns
- Influencer marketing efforts
- Digital content creation
- Upsell campaigns
- Reporting and analytics of all digital marketing campaigns
- Make sure to understand where all active digital marketing campaigns are, keeping in mind target goals throughout the company.
- Work actively with all other key players to ensure marketing campaigns run smoothly.
- Constantly be on the lookout for growth opportunities in the digital marketing space.
- Ensure that brand guidelines are being followed across all digital channels.
- Develop strong processes that allow for consistent tracking of statistics, conversions, and all
- Provide regular analytics reports on digital marketing campaigns and identify key areas for
improvement in future campaigns.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of
- Internet, Intranet and mobile applications to manage an organization's online presence
including public relations, communications, commercial activities and social media management.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 to 3 years of experience in digital marketing (including influencer marketing)
- Strong ambition and willingness to work in a growing company
- Knowledge in email marketing
- A strong understanding of the social media world and what content channels should be focused
- Strong communication and team working skills
- An eye for aesthetics
- A positive and solution-oriented attitude